Regulatory and Federal Compliance
Centrify addresses the specific requirements of key industry and federal regulations with a unified identity platform that helps you control, audit and report on access to sensitive data while reducing complexity and keeping users productive.
What is Regulatory Compliance?
In order to reassure the public that confidential data such as credit cards and health records are kept private, many industries must adhere to specialized security and auditing regulations.
Grant access and privileges based on business need-to-know
Enforce separation of duties and grant just the privileges needed
Capture and report on user activity with detailed session recordings
Why Regulatory Compliance?
Major industry compliance regulations require companies and agencies to link access controls, provide role-based privileges and track user activity to identifiable users. Failure to comply can lead to penalties or the loss of business accreditations, as well as public loss of confidence that can affect brand and image. Companies need a cost-effective solution that leverages existing infrastructure and enables consolidated, centralized management of user identities combined with user authentication, role-based access control, and session recording and reporting services to meet compliance auditing requirements.
- Link access rights, permissions and audited activity to a single user identity
- Enforce separation of duties and access control with Centrify's unique Zone-based access controls
- Implement least-privilege security on Windows, UNIX, and Linux
- Increase security for classified information by isolating and protecting systems holding sensitive information
- Capture detailed audit logs and user session recordings across systems
- Eliminate risky shared accounts with authentication and SSO by leveraging existing Active Directory identities
Regulatory and Federal Compliance Solutions
Maintaining HIPAA compliance was far more time consuming before we implemented Centrify. Then, different products were required to get the same answers that Centrify provides with centralized logging.Richard Smith, Director of IT Infrastructure and Network Operations for Simply Healthcare
Centrify allows us to offer a seamless, unified single sign-on solution for our customers’ heterogeneous environments. It assists them with PCI and HIPAA compliance, and has relieved us from having to build out our own access management solution at the front end.Marshal Whatley, Sr. Director of Product Management, CenturyLink
Centrify allows us to adhere to HSPD-12 regulations with a government certified solution. We don't have to jump through hoops to configure something that will work with smart cards.Jeff Williams, Chief Systems Integration, National Weather Service
Centrify Identity Platform
Protect against the leading cause of cyberthreats — compromised credentials — with a complete set of solutions to secure the modern enterprise.
- All Users: Employees, contractors, privileged users, partners, customers
- All Apps: Cloud or on premises
- All Resources: Network infrastructure, outsourced IT, Mac and mobile devices