Mac and Mobile
Secure and Manage Macs and Mobile Devices Just Like Your PCs
Users increasingly want to use Apple Macs and mobile devices in the workplace and while working out of the office. Yet most organizations have traditionally provisioned PCs and used Microsoft Server infrastructure to secure and manage their computing devices and users. The resulting challenge is how to make users more productive with their personal devices without compromising corporate security and privileged access to corporate resources and data.
Centrify Identity Service, Mac Edition gives organizations the ability to securely deploy Apple Macs and mobile devices side-by-side with PCs, using an on-premises Microsoft Active Directory- and/or cloud-based identity and policy management infrastructure. Workers can now use their device of choice while meeting IT security and policy guidelines, resulting in more productive, satisfied users and better security for corporate assets and data.
Key features include:
- Best-in-class support for Active Directory identity management, single sign-on and Group Policy
- Mac smart card support
- Certificate issuance and management
- Secure network auto-configuration
- Management of encrypted FileVault 2 disks
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Single sign-on for centrally managed corporate SaaS apps
With Centrify, IT teams can:
- Manage Macs, mobile devices and their users by leveraging existing tools, processes and training.
- Deploy one centrally-managed identity for users with self-service and support for corporate and BYOD Macs and mobile devices.
- Leverage one security and management infrastructure for Mac, mobile and Windows users.
Key benefits include:
- Provide users with a single secure identity, enabling automatic access to corporate resources and apps.
- Enforce corporate policies on Macs and mobile devices using AD Group Policy or cloud-based policies.
- Augment Mac and mobile device security management with PKI certificate management, 802.1x Wi-Fi and VPN management and centralized FileVault2 disk encryption.
- Empower users and save IT resources through self-service tools, app deployment and inventory management.
- Extend Active Directory-based authentication to Mac smart cards for compliance with security standards and mandates.