Mac and Mobile Management
Empower your mobile workers, support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives and provide secure access to cloud, mobile and on-premises apps with integrated Mac, mobile and identity management.
What is Mac and Mobile Management?
Securely manage employees’ mobile devices, laptops and desktops. Control access to cloud, mobile and on-premises apps with unified identity, Mac management and enterprise mobility management (EMM).
Define contextual access policies based on device status and identity
Enroll, configure and secure BYOD and corporate-owned devices
Provision apps, provide single sign-on and wipe apps based on user identity
Why Mac and Mobile Management?
Today’s IT landscape is complex. As more employees rely on mobile devices and Macs for work, companies need to authorize and manage these devices with consistency. Smart Mac and mobile management — including application provisioning, automated device configuration, and self-service enrollment — reduces user frustration, lowers helpdesk calls, and ensures uniform security.
- Reduce complexity with one unified platform for identity, mobile and Mac management
- Leverage device status for smarter, context-based access
- Give users device choice and enable secure BYOD
- Help ensure application data is accessed only by authorized Macs and mobile devices
- Control access to apps, Wi-Fi and VPN based on user identity
- Reduce helpdesk calls with user self-service
Mac and Mobile Management Solutions
Centrify offers a state-of-the-art authentication solution coupled with an MDM solution that has allowed us to more effectively leverage the dollars we’re spending as we provide the organization with better, more secure processes.Jorge Grau, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at SBA Communications Corporation
Registering MacBooks like mobile devices is a major benefit, and using the Centrify Mac OS client gives us a lot of flexibility because it integrates the Macs into Active Directory.Steve Winter, Director of IT for Apttus
We were originally looking at MDM solutions to solve our issues, but found that while some solutions could solve some problems, only Centrify offered everything we needed.Martin Spencer, PC Asset Manager at Snowy Hydro Ltd
Centrify Identity Platform
Protect against the leading cause of cyberthreats — compromised credentials — with a complete set of solutions to secure the modern enterprise.
- All Users: Employees, contractors, privileged users, partners, customers
- All Apps: Cloud or on premises
- All Resources: Network infrastructure, outsourced IT, Mac and mobile devices
white paperSimplifying the Management of Macs and Mobile Devices
webinarManaging Macs and Mobile Devices in the Enterprise
case studyLithium Technologies Case Study
case studySBA Communications Case Study