SSO for External Users
Why Use Centrify for your External Users?
- Secure access for employees, privileged users, business partners and customers
- Simplify customer access with SSO across multiple sites, apps, or services
- Eliminate identity management hassles for your app developers
- Leverage a globally available, highly redundant cloud infrastructure
- Use standards like SAML and OpenID Connect for secure authentication
- Integrate with third-party identity provider solutions or social identities
SSO for Customers
Your customers always come first. That’s why you choose to deploy the best of breed apps and services to support them. But these sites, services, and apps don’t share common infrastructure or management, and require separate login credentials.
Centrify lets you provide B2C single sign-on across all your solutions, so customers can get access easily, and get on with their lives.
SSO for Business Partners
Share an application or other resource with business partners without managing yet another set of user credentials. With Centrify, you can grant access based on your policy, while letting your B2B partners manage their own identities.
Secure and simplify all your partner application needs — with secure trust between identity providers.
Strength in Numbers
Contract or temporary workers are great assets when deadlines draw near, or projects grow in scope. But requiring IT to constantly update Active Directory with adds, moves, and changes related to these time-based workers can lead to stale accounts, errors, or confusion.
Centrify Identity Service lets you choose how best to manage your contractor identities: In Active Directory, LDAP, a cloud directory, or any combination. Drive business results, without introducing risk or hassle.