Big Data Security
Secure your complex Big Data environments with centralized identity management for better access control, privilege management and user-level auditing.
What is Big Data Security?
To mitigate risks and increase security when rolling out your Big Data environments, you need to control access, manage privilege, audit activity and associate everything back to an individual.
Leverage existing identity infrastructure to run Big Data in secure mode
Control access and manage privilege in your Big Data environment
Satisfy regulatory compliance with reporting of individual activity
Why Secure Big Data?
Big Data environments housing sensitive and personally identifiable information (PII) are governed by corporate security and regulatory compliance policies. Least-privilege access must be granted only to users with a business need and activity must be audited.
- Mitigate threats resulting from identity-related risks and address audit and compliance requirements
- Standardize the way Big Data clusters are run in secure mode by leveraging existing Active Directory infrastructure
- Secure and simplify Big Data environments at the operating system layer without deploying and managing new identity infrastructure
- Increase productivity and security for IT admins and Big Data users via single sign-on for admins and users
The Identity Management Solution for Big Data
We look forward to continuing our partnership with Centrify and in providing the best enterprise-grade security for Cloudera customers. With this partnership, we can offer a range of access management tools to our enterprise customers that enables them to gain the most value from their investment in Cloudera and Centrify.Tim Stevens, Vice President of Corporate and Business Development, Cloudera
Centrify is a welcome member of the Hortonworks Certified Technology Partner Program, demonstrating interoperability between Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) and Centrify Server Suite. This partnership and certification provides enterprise customers with an Active Directory infrastructure solution to drive their Big Data projects securely and cost effectively.John Kreisa, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Hortonworks
Centrify’s capabilities around privileged identity management extend our own security enhancements for enterprise-grade Hadoop. Our customers use Hadoop in a range of applications including those that require a sophisticated level of protection. Centrify’s seamless integration with MapR is a great addition to our partner ecosystem and we expect it to serve as a valuable security option for our customers.Jon Posnik, Vice President of Business Development, MapR Technologies
Centrify Identity Platform
Protect against the leading cause of cyberthreats — compromised credentials — with a complete set of solutions to secure the modern enterprise.
- All Users: Employees, contractors, privileged users, partners, customers
- All Apps: Cloud or on premises
- All Resources: Network infrastructure, outsourced IT, Mac and mobile devices