Onsite Training Request
Centrify offers onsite training to ensure proficiency at installing, configuring and troubleshooting the Centrify Server Suite. Students should come to class with an advanced understanding of Windows, Linux, UNIX and user authentication.
Coursework will include an introduction to Centrify’s core technology and cover a number of best practices. Additional key topics include how to:
- Configure and utilize the Centrify Deployment Manager
- Install and configure the Centrify Access Manager
- Import existing computers, groups and users into Centrify Zones
- Assign roles, associate rights and grant access
- Automate provisioning and de-provisioning