There are two sides to the PAM coin.
Password vaulting is one. Privilege Elevation is the other. A vault is a great first step in protecting your company from identity-related data breaches, but don’t stop there! We invite you to join ThycoticCentrify to learn why you must go beyond simply implementing a vault to further mitigate risk and align with modern best practices such as Zero Trust.
On this CyberCast Live, we’ll share PAM insights including how to:
- Reduce privileged accounts
- Implement least privilege with privilege elevation
- Establish a root of trust and protect at the system level
- Control administrator activity and access with privilege elevation
- Assure identity with MFA Everywhere
- Ensure full accountability of administrative actions
In this interactive Cybercast Live, Tony Goulding and Brad Shewmake will walk us through these important concepts and considerations for PAM maturity to secure the modern enterprise.
Global Director of Corporate Communications, ThycoticCentrify
Cybersecurity Evangelist, ThycoticCentrify