Debunked: 5 Myths of Privileged Access Management for the Modern Enterprise
IT professionals engaged in cloud migration projects are legitimately concerned about security.
Their organizations may have deployed a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution to secure on-premises infrastructure yet worry remains whether legacy PAM can adapt to secure the entire hybrid enterprise.
But with information overload it is hard to tell fact from fiction. Watch on-demand as we debunk these top Privileged Access Management myths:
- Myth #1: PAM is simply a password vault. Right?
- Myth #2: PAM can’t address modern hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Myth #3: Legacy password vaults are good enough
- Myth #4: A hybrid cloud PAM model requires a rip-and-replace and is cost prohibitive
- Myth #5: PAM can’t help with newer attack tactics such as ransomware