This webinar explores how DevOps owners can layer identity security into their environment without impacting agility, leaving them to focus on what they do best. Our expert speakers discuss best practices to:
- Protect DevOps infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines from access-related risks by maintaining continuous visibility into identities, their entitlements, and usage.
- Provide identity independence across on-premises and cloud environments (public or private).
- Centralize authentication across applications, DevOps tools, and critical workloads.
- Modernize DevOps application-to-application password management approaches to simplify and centralize credential management.
- Assure programmatic access with federation authentication.
- Scale containerized software up/down in minutes to suit your needs.
- Centralize authentication for all your apps, resources, and critical workloads.