As cloud apps like Salesforce, Office 365, Google for Work, and ServiceNow become the norm, organizations need to enable secure access and maintain compliance. They must also bring under management a growing variety of personal devices, including laptops, smartphones, tablets, and wearables that are being used to access business systems and data.
How do you manage user identities and cloud app access in real-time, while keeping sensitive data secure? Join experts from Imperva and Centrify as they share best practices on enabling the safe and productive use of cloud apps.
- Provide secure single sign-on and user-friendly multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Secure and monitor SaaS access from login to logout
- Detect and block cyber threats such as account takeovers
- Simplify, centralize, and automate access management — across apps and devices
- Leverage leading security offerings and what you need to consider