Enhancements Deliver Advanced Monitoring and Access Request for Privileged Roles
Organizations are being breached at an alarming rate and 80% involve privileged credentials misuse. Securing privileged access in today’s hybrid enterprise is critical to protecting against cyberthreats.
Watch this on-demand webcast with Robertson Pimentel, Senior Product Manager, to learn about enhancements to Centrify Server Suite 2017 that make it easier to implement PIM best practices to reduce the risk of a security breach including:
• Just-in-time privilege – Move from static and long-lived access and privilege to a just-in-time model by adding Centrify Privilege Service to your environment.
• Advanced monitoring – Monitor applications and files at the process level on Linux to attribute all activity to an individual versus a shared account or an alias.
• Support for Flexible Authentication Secure Tunneling (aka Kerberos armoring)
• Granular privilege management of Windows system management features
• Centrify Licensing Service delivers Server Suite license management and usage
• Open source packages now shipped separately
• Performance of LDAP Proxy, Zone Provisioning Agent, and auditing