Security breaches show no signs of slowing, and privileged access abuse is the number one attack vector.
Security breaches show no signs of abating, with credential theft still the number one attack vector. Privileged access has become the hackers’ brass ring for stealing the most data, most efficiently.
Digital transformation projects have exacerbated this, massively expanding the attack surface with cloud-hosted virtual machines, containers, and thousands of application and service accounts. This has presented cyber-attackers with new opportunities to target credentials embedded in code, configuration files, and online software repositories.
In response, companies are rethinking their approach to privileged access management, strengthening their identity maturity, and focusing on Zero Trust. This modern approach focuses on multi-cloud attack surfaces without hampering CloudOps and DevOps agility and their access to CI/CD pipeline tools.
It’s a critical and practical approach to privilege — embraced in the nick of time.
This guide will:
- Identify the nine major areas needed for your company to achieve strong privileged access management
- 67% of all enterprise resources are exposed to access-related risk
- Compare the features and capabilities to look for when selecting a solution
- Provide important questions to ask your IT partner or vendor to determine if their offering will meet your needs
- Offer a shortlist of suitable vendors along with a time-saving chart
- Present an overview of analysts and influencers who share additional information on your selection process