We recently partnered with Techvangelism to survey 1,300 information security professionals on the current state of Zero Trust Privilege at their organizations.
The findings were alarming!
Not only have most respondents not implemented a Zero Trust Privilege strategy, 43% of companies don’t have any privileged access technology in place, with some still relying on passwords stored in spreadsheets or Word documents.
To help organizations prevent the #1 cause of breaches – privileged access abuse – we created a Zero Trust Privilege Maturity Model you can use to evaluate how well your organization can identify, protect, manage, monitor, audit, and limit privileged access.
Ready to learn how the Maturity Model works?
Watch this on-demand webinar as Nick Cavalancia from Techvangelism shares:
- Survey results, including key insights not in the report
- Key learnings & how your organization measures up
- Why choose Zero Trust Privilege over legacy Privileged Access Management
- How the Zero Trust Privilege Maturity Model works
- Key action items to minimize threats