Auditing and Compliance
Access and Activity Reports for Security and Compliance
Whether SOX, HIPAA, FISMA, NIST, PCI, or MAS, virtually every major compliance regulation requires that organizations prove that users have appropriate privileges that are being used as intended. And these requirements are becoming more complex every day.
Centrify's customizable and out-of-the-box queries and reports provide information on access controls, privileges, privileged sessions and security events across Windows, Linux and UNIX. Packaged reports reflecting access and rights data per user, group, computer or role are generated by the report services engine either on demand or scheduled, providing proof of attestation to meet compliance requirements. The flexible query builder supports the creation of customized reports based on search options by user, computer, time period, type of event, or role.
User session and access data is captured and stored to enable robust querying by log management tools and integration with reporting tools. Streamlined event serialization simplifies integration with SIEM and alerting tools to help you identify risks or suspicious activity quickly.
- Quickly generate comprehensive reports to prove access control compliance with government regulations and industry mandates
- Schedule reports in advance to ensure timely delivery on a regular basis
- Provide auditors with reports that document individual user access, administrative privilege and activity
- Associate privileged activity with specific individuals to establish accountability
- Capture historical user activity for future replay and analysis
- Track and search every event in every privileged session to see who did what, where and when.
- Centralize identity, access controls, privileges, and privileged users' activity to get a comprehensive view of who has what access, how they can use that access and how they have used that that access.