Identity Flexibility for the Hybrid Cloud
Simplify user authentication to Linux servers from any directory service including Active Directory, LDAP or cloud directories such as Google's. Organizations can take advantage of the benefits of the cloud without compromising the level of privileged access security and enterprise access they currently have on-premises.
Secure Identities, Access and Privilege for all Infrastructure
- Broker authentication without connecting servers to Active Directory, LDAP, or cloud directories
- Centralize authentication services across independent business units for infrastructure and apps
- Extend enterprise authentication services to the cloud without replicating identities
- Simplify authentication across on-premises, private cloud and public cloud
- Rapidly integrate authentication services for infrastructure and apps during mergers and acquisitions
- Reduce complexity of enterprise authentication for highly available cloud deployments
Authenticate to Linux Servers with any Directory Service
Users can authenticate directly to resources in your data center or an Infrastructure-as-a-Service environment. Identity Broker manages the authentication seamlessly to any LDAP, Active Directory or cloud directory.
Single Point of Access for Geographically Distributed Infrastructure
Enable secure remote access and authentication to geographically dispersed private infrastructure, leveraging identities in Active Directory, LDAP or cloud directories such as Google’s.
Centrify a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Privileged Identity Management, Q3 2016
Centrify was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in its Q3 2016 Forrester Wave™ Privileged Identity Management evaluation, and has been named a Leader, receiving the highest ranking for strategy.