Strengthen Privileged Access Controls for the Modern, Hybrid Enterprise
Together we're better. Centrify and Ping Identity have partnered to provide secure access to your most important resources.
Privileged access abuse is a leading cause of many of today’s breaches, making it crucial to secure access to superuser accounts that hold the “keys to the kingdom.” Centrify Privileged Access Management achieves this by securely vaulting these shared privileged account passwords and governing their legitimate use via roles and workflow-based approvals.
The integration with Ping Identity® ensures users accessing the Centrify Vault Suite portal are who they say they are by adding an additional layer of security via single sign-on (SSO) and adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Why use the Centrify Vault Suite Ping Identity Integration
- Protect against data breaches by securing access to the Centrify Vault Suite via PingOne or PingFederate®.
- Provide IT, developers, operations teams, and outsourced/third-party consultants with a consistent, secure experience via Ping Identity when accessing Centrify Vault Suite.
- Reduce friction while maximizing security via Ping Identity’s seamless multi-factor authentication (MFA) and single sign-on (SSO) to Centrify Privileged Access Service.
- Support your organization in your cloud migration initiatives, allowing you to move your workload quickly and easily into the cloud without having to re-architect the underlying infrastructure.
Take Advantage of Ping Identity's Single Sign-On Capabilities
Ping Identity integrates with Centrify Vault Suite, providing privileged users a simple, secure, and familiar experience when accessing Centrify Vault Suite portal. By leveraging Ping Identity’s SSO capabilities, joint customers can maintain a high level of user productivity, without compromising security.
Take Advantage of Ping Identity's Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) Capabilities
Ping Identity integrates with Centrify Vault Suite via the PingFederate RADIUS Server, allowing for easy verification of privileged user identities during login to the Centrify Vault Suite portal. Ping Identity’s MFA capabilities provide flexible security with a broad range of supported step-up authentication factors.
- Enable seamless single sign-on to the Centrify Vault Suite, reducing administrative burden.
- Manage authentication via privileged credentials for administrators, developers, and operations teams who require access to sensitive data.
- Gain an additional layer of step-up security for access to the Centrify password/secrets vault via Ping Identity’s adaptive MFA and the Ping Federate RADIUS Server.
- Continuous monitoring and secure access control.
Centrify Ping Identity Integration in Action
Centrify Ping Identity Integration: Single Sign-On
This demo showcases how privileged users can access the Centrify Vault Suite portal via SAML-based SSO provided by Ping Identity, allowing for a simple, secure, and familiar experience.
Centrify Ping Identity Integration: MFA
This demo showcases how you can implement an additional layer of security by using Ping Identity’s MFA (RADIUS) when accessing the Centrify Vault Suite portal.