Together, we’re better. Centrify has teamed up with Okta to unlock the synergies of both companies’ solutions.
Strengthen Privileged Access Controls for the Modern, Hybrid Enterprise
With privileged access abuse being the leading cause of today’s breaches, it is crucial to secure access to these superuser accounts that represent the “keys to the kingdom”. The Centrify Privileged Access Service achieves this by securely vaulting these shared privileged account passwords and governing their legitimate use via roles and workflow-based approvals.
The partnership with Okta allows for single sign-on and approval, as well as multi-factor authentication (MFA) to further mitigate the risk of unauthorized and nefarious access.
Why Use the Centrify Privileged Access Service Okta Integration
Protect against data breaches by securing access to the Centrify Privileged Access Service via Okta.
- Provide IT, developers, operations teams, and outsourced/third-party consultants with a consistent, secure experience via Okta when accessing Centrify Privileged Access Service.
- Reduce friction while maximizing security via Okta’s seamless Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-on (SSO) to Centrify Privileged Access Service.
- Support your organization in your ‘Lift and Shift’ initiative, allowing you to move your workload quickly and easily into the cloud without having to re-architect the underlying infrastructure.
Take Advantage of Okta Single Sign-On
Okta integrates with the Centrify Privileged Access Service, providing privileged users a simple, secure, and familiar experience when accessing the Centrify Privileged Access Service portal. By leveraging Okta SSO, joint customers can maintain a high level of user productivity, without compromising security.
Take Advantage of Okta Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
Okta integrates with Centrify Privileged Access Service via the Okta RADIUS Agent, allowing for easy verification of privileged user identities during login to the Centrify Privileged Access Service portal. Okta MFA provides flexible security with a broad range of supported step-up authentication factors.
Enable seamless single sign-on to the Centrify Privileged Access Service, reducing administrative burden.
- Manage authentication via privileged credentials for administrators, developers, and operations teams who require access to sensitive data.
- Gain an additional layer of step-up security for access to the Centrify password/secrets vault via Okta Adaptive MFA and the Okta RADIUS Agent.
- Continuous monitoring and secure access control.
See Centrify Privilege Access Service in Action
Centrify OKTA Integration:
Centrify OKTA Integration: MFA
This demo showcases how privileged users can access the Centrify Privileged Access Service portal via SAML-based Okta SSO, providing a simple, secure, and familiar experience when doing so.
This demo showcases how you can implement an additional layer of security by using Okta MFA (RADIUS) when accessing the Centrify Privileged Access Service portal.