Centrify Alliance Partner Program
OEM Opportunities with Centrify
Many security, mobile, networking, storage and cloud vendors today use Centrify’s technology to strengthen security and enhance manageability of their platforms and applications. By licensing Centrify’s proven IDaaS, EMM, IAM technology, companies are able to focus more development efforts on their core competencies, resulting in accelerated time-to-market and reduced engineering & QA costs. Through OEM partnerships, Centrify’s technology is today shipping on millions of devices, thousands of hardware appliances, and powering many cloud platforms.
What Centrify Can Do for You
Centrify provides Identity Platform SDKs that allow vendors to embed contextual user identity information from enterprise directories & single sign-on functionality into device/appliance hardware and software/cloud applications. Vendors can “bring their own UI” by integrating all Centrify Identity Platform features into their internal applications, cloud portals, mobile devices and hardware appliances – Centrify SDKs allow programmatic execution of every function of Centrify’s Identity Service for such use cases.
Centrify provides a range of functionality for OEM use cases via SDKs:
- White-label ready cloud and mobile platform for IDaaS & EMM use cases
- Query enterprise directories like Active Directory/LDAP via RESTful cloud APIs, native iOS/Android mobile APIs and *NIX/Windows platform APIs for information such as a user, group memberships, manager, OU, etc.
- Enterprise mobility management (EMM) cloud platform that is white-label ready for providing MDM and MAM features
- Instant deployment with support for customizable user portals, 15+ international languages and worldwide availability in 4 continents & 10 datacenters
- Cloud Directory service to store and manage user identities for external users that would not exist in Active Directory (such as customers, partners, dealers and suppliers)
- Allows ISV app developers to add single sign-on capabilities into mobile applications using SDKs on iOS, Android, Mac
- Enables web or SaaS ISV applications for SAML based authentication via SDKs
- RESTful cloud APIs for identity and mobile device management including user and group management, role management, policy management, SaaS and mobile app management, application account provisioning/deprovisioning
- Builds Active Directory “aware” services for on-premises, cloud and mobile scenarios including user authentication via Kerberos, NTLM and MS-CHAP
- Develop embedded services to programmatically manage, administer, and provision all the identity, access, and rights-management information stored within Active Directory