Complete Cloud Security with Centrify + CloudLock
CloudLock® is a CASB+ solution that offers the Cloud Security Fabric™ to fortify enterprise SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and IDaaS environments, as well as custom and homegrown cloud apps. Additionally, CloudLock supports independent software vendors (ISVs) through a suite of cybersecurity APIs, allowing them to integrate CloudLock’s security services directly into their cloud offerings as if they were their own. CloudLock’s cybersecurity offerings help organizations address common cloud security challenges, including compromised accounts, cloud malware, data breaches, compliance, and forensics.
CloudLock aggregates the intelligence of existing security systems and enriches this data with the insights of both the CloudLock CyberLab and the largest peer-driven, community-sourced analysis of cloud applications in the world, with reporting on over 91,000+ apps and counting.
Centrify improves end-user and IT productivity, while securing access to cloud, mobile, and on-premises apps via single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and provisioning of users and mobile apps.
"CloudLock’s mission is to turn cloud security into a business enabler for organizations and people. With our expanded cybersecurity-as-a-service, CASB+ offering and evolving partnership with Centrify, we enable organizations globally to leverage the most advanced security controls for apps they buy off the shelf or build themselves."
- Gil Zimmermann, CEO and co-founder at CloudLock
The CloudLock Security Fabric deployed with the Centrify Identity Service™ gives organizations the ability to provision, govern and secure enterprise cloud apps.
CloudLock customers can use Centrify Identity Service to:
- Protect privileged identities. Leverage User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) across SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and IDaaS environments to protect privileged accounts from compromise
- Enhance security while having zero negative impact on end users. With a cloud-native, API-based approach, CloudLock helps secure the Centrify environment and administrative console while having no negative impact on the user experience
- Provide secure access to business-critical applications via directory integration. Control access to cloud and mobile apps, and manage the devices used to access them. Keep sensitive directory info where you want it: on-site in LDAP or Active Directory, in the cloud, or any combination
- Provision and de-provision users. Automatically create accounts, manage access to those accounts, and revoke access from all devices when necessary — all from a central control point
- Enforce deeper security with per-app policies. Centrify Identity Service provides context-aware, step-up authentication based on per-app policy. Users can re-authenticate simply using a mobile, phone, SMS, or email