Forrester estimates that at least 80% of security breaches involve privileged credentials1. A recent Centrify survey of 1,000 IT decision makers places that number at 74%, and shows that:
- 52% do not have a password vault
- 65% are still sharing root or privileged access to systems and data at least somewhat often
- 21% have not implemented Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for privileged admin access
- 63% cannot turn off privileged access for an employee within a day
Something needs to change!
While Zero Trust is continuing to gain attention, many are just beginning to explore the concept and taking their first steps to implement a Zero Trust approach. One roadblock to implementation: knowing where to start.
Watch on-demand as Dr. Chase Cunningham, Forrester Principal Analyst and Dr. Torsten George, Centrify Cyber Security Evangelist, discuss:
- Why a password vault and MFA are must-haves for Zero Trust Privilege
- How Privileged Identity Management protects the ‘keys to the kingdom’
- Where to start to achieve Zero Trust Security
- Simple, easy steps to strengthen your security posture
¹”The Forrester Wave™: Privileged Identity Management, Q4 2018”