Need to get up to speed quickly on Privileged Access Management (PAM)?
This is where to start.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) leaders are finding themselves tasked with a broader range of security and risk management requirements, as digital transformation reshapes the fabric of the modern IT estate.
Our understanding is that this 2019 Gartner report, “IAM Leaders’ Guide to Privileged Access Management,” outlines the difference between Access Management, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), and PAM. The report highlights where PAM can help organizations provide secure access to critical assets for privileged users, and meet compliance requirements related to securing, managing, and monitoring privileged accounts.
View a complimentary copy of the report to learn about:
- The PAM tools landscape for a range of use cases
- How to use PAM to manage privileged service and machine accounts
- Securing third-party external privileges and remote administrative access
- Supporting DevSecOps environments through PAM
- Controlling privileged access in and for the Cloud
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner: IAM Leaders’ Guide to Privileged Access Management, Abhyuday Data, Felix Gaehtgens, Michael Kelley, 18 July 2019.