So far, the first half of 2020 has been busy at Centrify. We have focused on talking with our partners and customers to build a world-class channel providing Identity-Centric PAM to more customers around the globe.
When I joined Centrify as head of worldwide channels and alliances at the end of 2019, there were several things that I knew we could do immediately to make things a lot better for our partners and, for our customers. Initially, we prioritized three main areas to improve our channel.
First, we needed to improve our partnerships with our Global Systems Integrators (GSIs). Over the past few months we have prioritized GSIs such as PwC, Deloitte, KPMG and Accenture, so we have a renewed focus on rebuilding those relationships. We’re now starting to see the fruits of that investment.
Second, we have officially launched the Centrify Reliance Partner Program. The program is designed to focus on partnering for mutual customer success by empowering our channel. It offers a range of incentives and enhancements for fast-tracking them to growth and superb customer satisfaction through training and enablement.
The Reliance Partner Program does that through four main pillars for success:
- Deal registration on ALL opportunities to strengthen our partnership with the channel on customer success.
- Non-standard pricing to remove randomness and add structure around margins and discounts
- Incumbent resellers get first right to renewal, and are eligible for the best pricing
- Certification program to educate partners and make them experts with Centrify providing ever-increasing services opportunities
Finally, we needed distribution partners that we can grow with, and who can be a significant force multiplier for Centrify. In just the past month we have announced distribution partnerships with world-class leaders in key markets, including:
- ARROW ECS – Pan Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, etc.) and Australia/New Zealand
- Carahsoft – Public Sector for U.S. and Canada
- ITSDI – Philippines
It’s an exciting time, and I’m very proud of the work our team and our partners have done in the past 5 months to build the premier channel program our customers need and deserve. We’ve come a long way, but we’ve got a lot more to do. Join us at partners.centrify.com and become a Centrify partner today!
This is written by the individual author in his/her personal capacity, and the opinions, views and/or thoughts expressed herein are solely the author’s own. They are not intended to and may not necessarily reflect the official policy or position, or the opinions or views of ThycoticCentrify or its affiliates, employees, or any other group or individual.