Centrify Announces New Analytics Service App for the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework
May 22, 2018
SANTA CLARA, CA — Centrify, a leading provider of Zero Trust Security through the power of Next-Gen Access, today unveiled its analytics service app for the Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW) Application Framework. Combining Centrify’s Analytics Service with the capabilities of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform strengthens Zero Trust Security approaches and helps joint customers gain next-level security for their endpoints, networks, servers and applications.
Consuming cybersecurity innovations has become an arduous process. Organizations waste time deploying new sensors every time they want to collect a new piece of data and managing point products rather than improving security controls to stay ahead of attackers. The Palo Alto Networks Application Framework makes it easy to add new security capabilities quickly and efficiently. The framework extends the capabilities of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform, with a suite of APIs that developers can use to connect innovative apps with rich data, threat intelligence and enforcement points. Organizations gain immediate security value from apps developed by an open ecosystem of trusted innovators.
Centrify’s analytics service app will utilize data and user information from the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework to further build out more comprehensive user profiles and risk scores for more secure authentication and access results. This enables Centrify, with better risk context, to make access decisions to resources. Centrify Zero Trust Security verifies every user, validates their devices, limits access and privilege, and utilizes machine learning to discover risky user behavior and apply conditional access, all without impacting user experience.
- “Zero Trust is becoming critical to success in today’s increasingly risky business environment. This app will provide our joint customers with increased visibility and protection to combat today’s most advanced threats, while granting users just enough privilege, just in time, so they can perform their needed task and operations—and nothing more.”
- Bill Mann, chief product officer, Centrify
- “We are delighted to welcome Centrify to the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework developer community. The framework provides our customers with superior security through cloud-based apps developed by innovative security providers, large and small. Together, we are fueling innovation in the cybersecurity market with apps that are built rapidly, engineered on a common framework, and deliver unique value while solving our customers’ toughest security challenges.”
- Lee Klarich, chief product officer, Palo Alto Networks
- To learn more about Centrify Zero Trust Security, please visit www.centrify.com.
- The Palo Alto Networks Application Framework is targeted for availability in August 2018 and will be available worldwide to customers who have purchased either Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls or Traps advanced endpoint protection and the Logging Service subscription.
Centrify delivers Zero Trust Security through the power of Next-Gen Access. The Centrify Zero Trust Security model assumes that users inside a network are no more trustworthy than those outside the network. Centrify verifies every user, validates their devices, and limits access and privilege. Centrify also utilizes machine learning to discover risky user behavior and apply conditional access — without impacting user experience. Centrify’s Next-Gen Access is the only industry-recognized solution that uniquely converges Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), enterprise mobility management (EMM) and privileged access management (PAM). Over 5,000 worldwide organizations, including over half the Fortune 100, trust Centrify to proactively secure their businesses.
Centrify is a registered trademark of Centrify Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Ready to Protect Against the #1 Attack Vector?
Register for a 30-day trial of Centrify's Privileged Access Management (PAM) software to minimize your attack surface and control privileged access to your hybrid environment.