London — Centrify, the leader in securing enterprise identities against cyberthreats, has announced the winners of its EMEA Channel Partner Programme Awards. The awards, which are in their second year, recognise the outstanding contributions being made by Centrify partners to the company’s success across the region.
Award winners were selected based on a number of criteria including knowledge of Centrify’s identity management solutions; proactivity; level of engagement with Centrify and end users; company growth and sales performance.
“Centrify’s EMEA channel partner programme continues to go from strength to strength,” says Nathan Adams, director global channels, Centrify. “Our partners are critical to Centrify’s growth in the region, particularly in the light of the launch of our multi-factor authentication everywhere initiative and the advancements we are making in our product portfolio. We’re extremely proud of our EMEA partners and these awards are an opportunity to demonstrate our appreciation of their hard work and commitment.”
The awards were presented at a ceremony held on 8th June 2016 at Bar Galante, London. The full list of winners is as follows:
- Distributor Of The Year, EMEA - Exertis UK
- New Distributor of the Year, EMEA - TechData Azlan
- Server Suite Partner of the Year, Northern Europe – Somerford Associates
- Identity Service Partner of the Year, Northern Europe - TIG Limited
- Mac Partner of the Year, Northern Europe - Viewdata Computing Ltd
- Server Suite Partner of the Year, Central Europe - science + computing ag
- Identity Service Partner of the Year, Central & Eastern Europe - IBV Informatik
- Mac Partner of the Year, Central & Eastern Europe - Cross Media – die Daten und Netz GmbH
- Server Suite Partner of the Year, Middle East & Africa - Inforte Bilgi Teknolojileri
- Identity Service Partner of the Year, Middle East & Africa – CodeGreen Systems
- Mac Partner of the Year, Middle East & Africa – WeDiggIT
- Partner Representative of the Year, East - Jessica Sfeir (IBV Informatik)
- Partner Representative of the Year, West - James Astley (Somerford Associates)
- Partner Representative of the Year, Middle East & Africa - Jacques Slabber (StarLink)
Centrify is the leader in securing enterprise identities against cyberthreats that target today’s hybrid IT environment of cloud, mobile and on-premises. The Centrify Identity Platform protects against the leading point of attack used in data breaches ― compromised credentials — by securing an enterprise’s internal and external users as well as its privileged accounts. Centrify delivers stronger security, continuous compliance and enhanced user productivity through single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, mobile and Mac management, privileged access security and session monitoring. Centrify is trusted by over 5000 customers, including more than half of the Fortune 50.
###Centrify is a registered trademark and Centrify Server Suite, Centrify Privilege Service and Centrify Identity Service are trademarks of Centrify Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.