Centrify Achieves Record Sales and Accelerated Company Growth Worldwide
Samsung OEM Deal Highlights Fiscal Year in which Company Posted its Best-Ever Fiscal Year Revenues and Bookings
July 31, 2013
SUNNYVALE, Calif. — Centrify Corporation, the leader in Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile, today announced that its fiscal year 2013 ending June 30 saw the company post its best-ever fiscal year, with record bookings and revenue; and that it is on track to exceed plans to grow sales more than 40 percent when comparing the current calendar year to last calendar year.
In addition to record sales, the company grew its installed base to a total of more than 5,000 customers, the largest market share in the industry. On the customer adoption front, Centrify now has as customers nearly half of the Fortune 50; more than half of the top 12 telecommunications companies worldwide, top 10 pharmaceutical companies worldwide, and top five US retailers; and half of the top 10 technology companies worldwide. The company has also achieved a 97 percent retention rate of customers over the past three years.
"Not only did Centrify post its best-ever fiscal year and best-ever quarters as a company, but we continued to significantly extend our solution beyond the data center to comprehensively address identity needs for both cloud and mobile, a winning recipe as validated by recent customer wins and our Samsung OEM agreement, " said Centrify CEO Tom Kemp. "Moving forward we are very bullish on our business and in our belief that we offer the industry the most comprehensive vision for Unified Identity Services that spans across data center, cloud and mobile. At the end of the day what we offer to customers is a ‘must have’ solution — a single login for their end users and one unified identity infrastructure for their IT organizations."
In addition to reaching significant records on sales, new customer and growth fronts, Centrify also achieved the following milestones during FY 2013:
- Inked an OEM software license and marketing agreement with Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd., to embed Centrify’s technology into the Samsung KNOX Android-based solution for multi-application SSO for mobile and web apps, allowing customers to use their existing infrastructure — Microsoft Active Directory — to manage KNOX containers, Samsung devices and role-based access to mobile applications centrally and easily. The Centrify and Samsung partnership also includes re-sale of Centrify premium mobile and SaaS Single Sign-on (SSO) offerings via Samsung partners, as well as joint marketing to Samsung customers and partners.
- Introduced new solutions to address the changing economies of enterprise IT and shift to people-centric IT. Solution introductions in FY 2013 included Centrify Suite 2013 with new advanced privileged user management and auditing for Windows systems, as well as new "sudo" migration tools for Linux systems to enable organizations to quickly and effectively meet compliance requirements, mitigate risks from internal threats, and reduce operational costs across the broadest set of cross-platform systems deployed on-premise and in the cloud.
- Also introduced Centrify for Mobile 2013 and Centrify for SaaS 2013, a set of integrated capabilities enabled by the Centrify Cloud Service to deliver secure, enterprise-class mobility with integrated application SSO to improve security and increase workforce productivity in the enterprise. Centrify also extended its cloud-based mobile security offering to include Mobile Authentication Services that deliver "Zero Sign-On" Active Directory-based authentication for mobile applications to cloud services.
- Earned two highly respected cloud operations and security distinctions for assuring customer privacy and protection of data — passing without exception the service organization control (SOC) examination of its internal controls, assuring customers that their data is secure and confidential in the Centrify Cloud Service; and earning the TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal, signifying that its privacy statement and associated practices to protect customer data are compliant with the TRUSTe program requirements.
- Established key industry partner integrations and platform support, including for Dropbox for Business, Microsoft Office 365, Red Hat Storage, NetSuite's SuiteCloud computing platform, Red Hat Smart Cards , Splunk, SUSE-powered software virtual appliances, Appcelerator for Titanium Studio-powered mobile apps, and Mac OS X Smart Cards (for free); and Day One support for Apple Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Apple iOS 6 for iPhones and iPads.
- Interest in partnering with Centrify was high in FY 2013, as the company expanded its worldwide network of system integrator, value added distributor, and value added reseller partners. The contribution of the channel grew by more than 50 percent as compared to the prior fiscal year.
- Earned numerous awards and industry distinctions, including being named a Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500 winner as one of North America’s fastest growing companies; earning recognition in the 4th Annual Golden Bridge Awards for its Global Customer Support Program; and securing an important patent for identity and access management.
Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across the data center, cloud and mobile that results in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify's solutions reduce costs and increase agility and security by leveraging an organization's existing identity infrastructure to enable centralized authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and compliance. Centrify customers typically reduce their costs associated with identity lifecycle management and compliance by more than 50 percent. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including 40 percent of the Fortune 50 and more than 60 Federal agencies, Centrify is deployed on more than one million server, application and mobile device resources on-premise and in the cloud. For more information about Centrify and its solutions, call (408) 542-7500, or visit http://www.centrify.com/.
Centrify, DirectAudit, DirectControl and DirectSecure are registered trademarks and DirectAuthorize and DirectManage are trademarks of Centrify Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Ready to protect against the #1 Attack Vector?
Register for a 30-day trial of Centrify's Privileged Access Management (PAM) software to minimize your attack surface and control privileged access to your hybrid environment.