Manage Privilege Globally Across Windows, Linux and UNIX
A flexible, highly granular privilege management solution lets your users get work done, reduces your risks and makes implementing a least-privilege approach easy with role-based access controls.
A Single Source of Identity Makes Assigning, Changing and Auditing Privileges Easy
- Reduce the risk of attack through privileged accounts. Using least-privilege access limits potential damage from security breaches.
- Increase security and accountability by having fewer shared accounts. Easily assign or revoke the right privileges for users across Windows, Linux and UNIX systems.
- Realize operational efficiencies through integrated authorization, authentication and audit that leverages existing investments in Active Directory.
- Prove compliance with regulations and industry mandates to auditors with a single view into the control and security of user privileges.
- Ensure all privileged activity is tied to an individual. Users log in as themselves, seamlessly elevate privilege and all activity is audited.
Role-based Access Controls Make Least-privilege Easy
Least-privilege access gives you strong controls over your users’ privilege and reduces your risk from a range of threats. Centrify’s patented Zones technology provides highly granular, role-based access controls that simplify the implementation of a least-privilege-access model across more than 450 Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms.
Seamless Privilege Elevation With Dynamic Access Restrictions
Secure your Windows, Linux and UNIX systems by controlling exactly who can access what and when. Unlike de-centralized single-purpose tools like sudo, Centrify Server Suite lets you configure dynamic privileges so that users can only elevate privilege at specific times, for a length of time and on certain servers. You can also isolate servers based on time and trust relationships to further protect sensitive data.
Powerful Tools Automate Privilege Creation and Assignment
Centrify Server Suite provides a powerful set of tools to simplify adoption and management of a least-privilege access model. Server Suite includes tools to assess identity-related risk, assign pre-defined roles and rights, import existing sudo files, automate the creation of new roles and rights, create reports and meet audit requirements.
Three Important Reasons for Privileged Identity Management (and One Surprising Benefit)
Enterprise Management Associates shows why Privileged Identity Management is critical to any organization, and how the right approach makes it successful.
Centrify Server Suite
Choose the Edition That’s Right for You
|Free Trial||Free Trial||Free Trial|
|Active Directory Bridging
Centralized authentication and access control
Role-based authorization and privilege escalation
|Auditing and Compliance
Privileged session monitoring and compliance reporting
Server isolation and protection of data-in-motion