Enterprise Mobility Management
Device, App, and Identity Management — in One
Manage devices. Secure native mobile apps. Drive policy. Simplify app access from BYOD, and secure the devices used for access.
Your Apps, Your Data, Their Devices
- Enable secure BYOD, with simple device enrollment and integrated single sign-on to business apps
- Ensure your data is safe with remote lock and wipe capability across devices
- Eliminate helpdesk calls with a simple user portal to add new devices and locate, lock or wipe existing ones
- Reduce complexity with a single console to manage apps and devices
- Simplify management with a single source of identity for mobile and app access policy
Mobile Device Management
Whether corporate-owned or BYOD, providing secure application access starts with securing and managing the device. Automatically push email, Wi-Fi and VPN settings, and ensure device compliance. Manage passcodes, remotely lock and wipe, and leverage device posture for app SSO policy — all from an integrated console with identity at its core.
Mobile Application Management
Apps are in the cloud, but they’re accessed from users’ pockets. Whether from the app stores or an enterprise catalog, Centrify combines user identity, device posture, and IT policy to provision apps, provide single sign-on, and revoke access to native mobile and cloud apps — with unified policy across devices.
Device Security and App Policy
Secure access policy for cloud apps is much more than just single sign-on. With integrated identity policy across apps and devices, you can use device attributes, location, network, as well as user and device certificates to ensure that your application data is protected from unauthorized access.
Choose the Edition That's Right for You
Centrify Identity Service
|App $4 user/mo||App+ $8 user/mo|
|More Details||Free 30-day Trial||Free 30-day Trial|
|Enterprise Mobility Management||X||X|
|Hybrid Identity — Active Directory and/or Cloud||X||X|
|Multi-Factor Authentication and Policy||X||X|
|User Account Provisioning||X||X|
|App Server Plug-ins||X||X|
|On-premises App Gateway||X|
|Mac Management (Mac Edition)||
Get both for
Get both for